Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > All Expense Paid Vacation! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ban Isaac?
2 Weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1 Month
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
2 Months
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Indefinately
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
No (I'm Isaac ;))
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

For our friend Isaac.

Gotta appreciate the leniency that the moderators and administrators have shown, but I think the stupidity has gone quite far enough, to the point where it demeans the board not to do something about it. Subject to the approval and involvement of the admin(s), it occurs to me that community discipline would be most effective, so I'd like to put it to a vote. This way Isaac can maintain no illusions of being picked on by any minority.

Please consider this a formal petition (one which I suspect will reflect the concerns of the DBB.com administration).

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'll also add that i will never stop. I'll probably just keep on trolling you people. In fact i might just set up a proxy and force you all the change the way people create accounts to keep me away....
Fuck you people. Fuck you long. Fuck you hard.

Thorne. You're a nice guy. I can't believe you're on this forum.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I voted no. I can't wait to see what comes next!

isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What jackass voted 'a month' after reading my post? Fuck, you people are stupid.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Meh, it's a case of mistaken identity:

DBB.com: "You can cuss here..."

Isaac: "Sweet, this must be the 'troll site' I've always waited for, where people are always assholes, and normal procedure is to $hit in every thread!"

DBB.com: "Uh, no..."

Isaac: "Whee!! This is gonna be fun!" <begins furiously typing>

DBB.com: Rolling Eyes

--------------------

No ban needed, IMO. He'll either straighten up or get tired and leave.

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

He's a good kid, just doesn't know how to act without mommy and daddy to spank him. He'll learn.

isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
He's a good kid, just doesn't know how to act without mommy and daddy to spank him. He'll learn.

If i call you mommy will you spank me?
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

A/S/L?

Pix?

kthx

Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Shouldn't this be another 'Should we keep the resident EMO' thread?

I vote no, it's good to keep the things that get the heart pumping while lazily sitting and typing crap like this... heh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow this thread might have to get moved.
26/M/Austin Tx
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Isaac isn't an emo. He doesn't write me poems.

Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well maybe not, but we can dream can't we? And Thron sure isn't an Engrish Major wither.... *Payed* vacation? Sheesh.... (mis-spellings intentional)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I stick out like a sore thumb in here, oftentimes, but it's not usually because I'm a nice guy. Pun and Bunyip are both nice guys. There are other people on here that are nice people. You just have to pretend like you're dealing with real people (sarcasm), is all, even if you disagree sharply (which I do). You didn't have to start all of the BS that you did. It's unjustifiable. Maybe you rubbed someone the wrong way, maybe they rubbed you the wrong way, getting psychotic and throwing out outrageous accusations is only going to make it worse. I am a nice guy (mostly), and part of that is knowing the proper and right way to deal with conflict. The right way is often unglamorous, and even painful because it almost always involves a denial of pride. The alternative is to put your pride and your interests first, and never fails to increase conflict. I get that from the Bible. You haven't been a nice guy, you've been an ass, and you've done your best to throw gasoline on the fire, apparently because your feelings or your sense of justice was/were hurt. Grow up--If you don't like the bulletin board, leave (I'd miss some of your 3D stuff), if you like it enough to stay then stop making matters so much worse.

Ace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

isaac wrote:
What jackass voted 'a month' after reading my post? Fuck, you people are stupid.

That would be me. Consider that the measure is only as stupid/useless as you are. If you decide you want to grow up, I for one wouldn't mind your sticking around.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thorne wrote:
... stop making matters so much worse.

You make it sound like I don't like this forum. It's great! Sort of like how mexicans like to trash mexico. Pun is "el wappo."
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sarge wrote:
And Thron sure isn't an Engrish Major wither.... *Payed* vacation? Sheesh.... (mis-spellings intentional)

Duly embarrassed. Smile

(Edit: At least I didn't double the 'y' and add 'ed' Wink)

DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thorne wrote:
Sarge wrote:
And Thron sure isn't an Engrish Major wither.... *Payed* vacation? Sheesh.... (mis-spellings intentional)

Duly embarrassed. Smile

eh, no biggie. I would'a left it, it fits the mood! (insert winking isaac EMOticon here)

Weeeeeeeeeee!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thorney you only disagree because you haven't seen the light. Yet.

=)

Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Voted no: This is the most fun and entertaining .com has been since forever.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Yet.

=)

I've been posting here for how long as you still don't know me? Wink Your optimism concerning me is heartwarming, but you're the one who has yet to see the light. Smile

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom wrote:

It will be a sad day when they get him back on his meds.

Whitewater
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Even though he annoys the shit out of me I vote to let him stay. I'm hoping that he continues to refine his craft and one day becomes the type of troll that becomes amusing.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Krom wrote:

It will be a sad day when they get him back on his meds.

I don't think they make pills that strong. Wink Hey, we could always sick him on .net! I think he and Bettina would make a cute couple!
isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

.net isn't a troll site. People there talk to one another.
This is a "fuck you for posting" site.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Is it?

Isaac, "You can cuss here" does not imply "You should act like an ass here". I don't know why you continue to insist otherwise.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
Is it?

Isaac, "You can cuss here" does not imply "You should act like an ass here". I don't know why you continue to insist otherwise.

I saw people troll... that gives me the right. fuck off.
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You can't have your cake and eat it too. I fail to see a reason why he should not be allowed to act like an ass here. Its practically the founding principle of this board, you get to say whatever the fuck you want, be an asshole if you want and nobody will stop you. Hallelujah! Holy Shit! If you have a problem with that, well... there's always .net. Razz

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

isaac wrote:
I saw people troll... that gives me the right.

Ah, the old "Everybody else is doing it" argument (which usually turns out to be "I saw this one guy doing it").

Very Happy

2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom wrote:
I fail to see a reason why he should not be allowed to act like an ass here. Its practically the founding principle of this board...

Reread what I said. I never said he shouldn't be allowed to act like an ass here. It's certainly an option.

I said was he was wrong in his assumption that .com is somehow a designated "troll site" (i.e. everyone here is an asshole and should act as such).

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So what did you originally comment for then?
Quote:

You can cuss here, but shouldn't act like an ass because of it... Except you should be allowed to act like an ass if you want to?

Make up your mind. Razz

isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil should be a lawyer! Shocked
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Come on, Krom. There is a difference between:

A. "You have the option to act like an ass"
and
B. "You should act like an ass"

A is true (and I have no problem with that), but Isaac essentially was claiming B.

Now, note that I never said no one should act like an ass on .com; that would be .net. I said that Isaac's assumption (that we all should act like an ass) is wrong. Again, two very different statements.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If you "have no problem" with it, why the fuck are you posting, smart guy?
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Because you have said multiple times and in multiple threads that .com is a "troll site" (i.e. a site dedicated to trolling and $hitting in threads):

isaac, from multiple threads wrote:
This is a troll site.
This is a "fuck you for posting" site.
Descentbb.com is geared more for troll on troll posting.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So you "HAVE PROBLEM" with it...
edit:
You're a special kind of stupid. The kind that doesn't know it.
edit II:
Stop editing your fucking comments to save face. Christ you're lame.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic