Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > Game locks up when configuring video. Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icEPiraka
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I have the windows version of Descent3/D3 Mercenary pack, and whenever the startup menu pops up and I try to set up the video settings, the game freezes. Any suggestions?
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

just uncheck everything but opengl and run test- unless of course you have a 3dfx card then only check that one

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No I mean whenever I try to even bring up the video section I am unable to see the options and the game freezes before it really begins.

I should note that I am actually running this in Wine, not a real windows OS.
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm pretty sure there is a linux version of D3 available. No need to use Wine.
View previous topic :: View next topic