Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > test Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

boomshakalaka
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I always knew you were a terrorist Bun! Now we have proof!!!!

Wink
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol! My words may be weapons but I'm a peaceable fellow when you come right down to it.

The only people who have something to fear from me are those who stand in the way of my business plan! =)

Hmm.

Reminds me. I need to talk to vince.

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm here.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL. We're still doing research! The start-up cost is a bit daunting to me ($100k+) until I know more. Once I'm convinced that it's viable you'll be hearing from me for sure. Hell you may be interested.

Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What are you up to?

Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

He's playing building Tetris.

(Kinda hard to rotate those pieces tho')