Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Gallery > Some Icons Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I spent a few minutes just playing around making some descent icons, what do you think (low res pics shown)

(vista compatible btw)

here is the Descent Icon Pack Removed - Contact me

Vortex Icon Pack Removed - Contact me

looks good for my desktop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I like the first two, the palette on the third clashes (to my eye).

edit: The third one looks normal now, I don't know why it seemed so off a few hours ago.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

As I recall, they're the color schemes from original Descent, Descent II, and Descent3 boxes, respectively.

Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

My D3 box is all blue Smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you might want to download again

Updated for testi - worked on d3 at last moment sorry

Larger pics for your enjoyment (these are the size Vista uses - Vista scales the icons on the fly)

Vortex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice work. Those are sweet.
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

love em Smile
judas
FDNY Ret.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

very nice Bubba, good work Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I hate thieves

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Owned? Wink

btw, you do know that you can come down to the SupCom channel and chat with the rest of us. Smile
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Maybe he's a misanthrope.. Razz

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Do like Bill and change em to a huge cock. Razz
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

or you can use this

animated gif of a guy fucking a live fish in the mouth deleted. Dude, what is wrong with you?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno wrote:
animated gif of a guy fucking a live fish in the mouth deleted. Dude, what is wrong with you?

ROFL. just call it a stab at redbone Smile
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Cleaver.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno wrote:
or you can use this

And don't forget the "You've been Thorred!" caption at the end. Smile
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

if you look on that site, you'll find the damn thing..