Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The Marketplace > need D3 game CD Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...I still have a few dollars left on this card does anyone know where I can buy it?(the game that is)
AusRED5
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ebay has them for sale all the time. Wink
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeh i gotta wait'll t'morrow Sad

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun might have one...

BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?satitle=Descent+3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

willkill wrote:
yeh i gotta wait'll t'morrow Sad edit: my bank account info has to be verified.

Update: So I paid 10bux for a packaged D3/Mercenary set...should be here soon.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You will need to download both maps. Razz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Very Happy lmao. g1 tho Rook...luckily I put all my maps on 2 cd's b4 hell got here and took it all away. and the only reason I still have those is because of all the stuff that went missing, those two cd's were the only thing that survived, they somehow got dropped or thrown down. chance? or fate? u decide...

View previous topic :: View next topic