Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > goto page Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Can we put "Goto page Previous 1, 2" at the top of the page as well as at the bottom? Above the first message on the page. I think it would make navigation easier (less scrolling to bottom of page).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

A font size larger would be nice too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Get some reading glases ;P

Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nah it's not my eyes, the mouse is 3x the size of the text and covers it. Smile Takes a few clicks to actually nail it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, I don't have any problems hitting the links. And my mouse is running at full speed -- less than 1" to cross the screen..

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:55 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Rook wrote:
Can we put "Goto page Previous 1, 2" at the top of the page as well as at the bottom? Above the first message on the page. I think it would make navigation easier (less scrolling to bottom of page).

I agree. why not? Some people may not be as agile or adept as Lefty is.

Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Just messing w/ Testi Smile It's the opposite of agile BTW, I'm too lazy to move the mouse more than 1" in any direction to get anywhere on the screen Razz

BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I always used the 'end' key.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Grendel wrote:
Just messing w/ Testi Smile It's the opposite of agile BTW, I'm too lazy to move the mouse more than 1" in any direction to get anywhere on the screen Razz

Fucking Germans.. always trying to perfect an existing process... even laziness Wink

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
View previous topic :: View next topic