Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > Descent Model Viewer? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sedwick
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I heard mentioned somewhere on one of the forums there was a tool that let you load the game's models and rotate them around and take screen shots of them. Does anyone know which utility this is? Thanks...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:54 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Descent Manager Modelview32

Supports D2, D3, FS1 and FS2.

Insurrectionist
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I use the 3dsgen download from http://www.planetdescent.com and produce a 3ds model to place the d3 model any where I want.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Which model of the Phoenix is that? It looks really smooth...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

AusRED5 wrote:
Descent Manager Modelview32

Supports D2, D3, FS1 and FS2.

How do I get teh editor menu to have more than one thing in it that's not grayed out?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Phoenix.oof but I smoothed it out more in 3ds Max

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

d3jake - What version do you have.
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

V1.0 Beta 05 (Build 2Cool - 12/24/2002

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I still say converting them to 3ds format is better.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

d3jake - are you talking about this stuff that's grayed out?

If so, can't help ya. It's the same for me and I have no idea how to enable them. Sad
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Exactly AUS... not cool...