Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > .Net account disabled Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Testiculese
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Can someone hit up someone on .net and get my account re-activated? I changed my email and never got the email confirmation.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Why don't you email the admin? Default email should be administrator@descentbb.net.
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol
Testiculese
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol? I missed the funny there... You can't get the email of anyone unless you log in, but I guess you didn't know that. That's why I asked. Haha, funny funny.

Quote:
<administrator@descentbb.net>: host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 550
outbound.descentbb.net.emailmx.com:25 rejected recipients, giving up for
administrator@descentbb.net:[all recipients rejected by
outbound.descentbb.net.emailmx.com:25, got:[got_extended:[550
administrator@descentbb.net unknown user account].]]. extended:[]. (in
reply to RCPT TO command)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

they're gay for having their admin email accout turned off.
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ill do it!

Smile
LotharBot
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Testi, your account should now be enabled.

I'll look in to the admin e-mail being disabled next time I have a chance.

BTW, you can always drop me a PM here if you have a problem on .net. I don't post here much, but I'm around.
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LurkerBot!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sarge wrote:
LurkerBot!

Razz
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

no i posted a thread over there...i think he responded to it Smile

http://www.descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?p=193298
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That website looks funny...

heh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sarge wrote:
That website looks funny...

heh

*sniff* I love you, man! *hug*
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks JBumb!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sarge wrote:
LurkerBot!

Much easier to write this set of software than the original.

void dont_write_post()
{
return;
}
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LotharBot wrote:
Sarge wrote:
LurkerBot!

Much easier to write this set of software than the original.

void dont_write_post()
{
return;
}

Should be

void write_post ()
{
return ;
}

tho Razz

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Alright, How bout a 5 on 5 [.com] vs [.net] CTF. Let's say erm... Halcyon?
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Too bad neither board can muster 5 players Razz

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We got 5. How bout it?
LotharBot
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I was going to write a comedy list of "stuff to do now that I'm an admin", and this was on it:

"challenge the .com guys to a CTF game... or a pissing match... or maybe just go on judge judy and whine about how they stoled my color scheme."
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL @ Lothar!

I'm up for a 5 on 5!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol Lothar
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If you think thats funny, thats NOTHING compared to what else is on the list. Razz
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

WOOT! 5v5!

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I think they're chicken.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

heh.

xgmx
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I have the same problem (except I didn't change my email)
View previous topic :: View next topic