Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > Firefox users refresh Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

a reminder that firefox users wont see new dbb logos until they actually refresh the page.

(todays has changed)
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice. Happy Easter, my brothas.
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I really like the Pyro with bunny ears..

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LMAO at that!
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That might be a settings issue... I have my firefox set to flush the cache every time it closes...so I'm always loading a fresh page.

++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

1. Why does that screen shot have a line through it?

2. I used to have it set to flush the cache every time, then I realized that it just wasn't necessary... if I need to re-download a flash from here, someone says something, or it's a holiday.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

++fyrephlie++ wrote:

me thinks its the one pixel he missed on the right hand side of his canvas when he cropped and or expanded the image..

i used to have this photoshop bug where everytime i cropped something it blew the image along with its canvas up by a certain percentage....it drove me nuts...if i closed then opened PS again it would go away..

i dont know if thats whats going on here but either way you care too much fyre Razz
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
++fyrephlie++ wrote:

me thinks its the one pixel he missed on the right hand side of his canvas when he cropped and or expanded the image..

i used to have this photoshop bug where everytime i cropped something it blew the image along with its canvas up by a certain percentage....it drove me nuts...if i closed then opened PS again it would go away..

i dont know if thats whats going on here but either way you care too much fyre Razz

It's called trying to drag a crop box with the airbrush tool and being too lazy to undo. Razz
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LoL...

You know, again I don't flush my cache, but today I see there's a couple of remnant eggs... cute.

View previous topic :: View next topic