Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > D3 Servers and Server OPs > NJ Quality Server OP where are you Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zantor wrote:
I have confirmed the identity of the server operator of the NJ server. The server operator is:

Eliminator: 24.225.211.xxx
NJ server: 24.225.211.xxx

Contact him regarding any issues. I myself have not played in weeks, nor in his particular server, so I don't really have anything to say.

Why is this NoobOp banning people that do not MOTH blues and cons in less that 2 minutes. If you can play anything other than Subway Dancer I advise all players to stay clear of this one!!

Rename it to " NJ Quality Noob Only Server"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

no clue who you are but i cleared the banlist, no idea what IP's were on there. to be exact, my IP is 24.225.211.87 btw.
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice Necro post BTW 3 month old post

I knew what your IP was. out of privacy I always keep the last Octet hidden.

But thanks to your own blatant lack of common sense you gave it to everybody

xEliminatorx wrote:
no clue who you are but i cleared the banlist, no idea what IP's were on there. to be exact, my IP is 24.225.211.87 btw.

ROFLZ

If you do not know who I am, then I strongly suggest you go back to Planet Descent and stay there!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i would rather it be fair for everyone to have my ip anyway. i am behind a router and i run servers with that ip, so it's easy to find it in any case. yes i'm new, started in january, i'm not trying to be mean but keep getting beat up by all you pros who i try to respect like no other. i have no clue why you were banned as i believe i am using the official serverops banlist now, and running .cfg files to prevent crashing as d3 server made them. i haven't been around since '95 but i've played descent for years before going online with it. sorry about the problem, hope we are okay now. elim out.
View previous topic :: View next topic