Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Single Player > I am not the chosen Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tartago
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I am stuck with level six on mars nomad caverns. Went forward and backward around all the columns and yet no luck.

I canīt find a clue how to get the icon. Anyone can help please? Surprised

Regards:

T.
Testiculese
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Break out a piece of paper. Draw the columns from a top-down perspective.

Start from the door and go straight 3-4 pillars, then you have to rurn right, go to the wall, go left, go to the field, turn left, adn then, I somewhat forget..you have to retrace your steps at the end a little.

Draw your progress on the paper as you go along.

The big secret is to turn on your flashlight and check out the ceiling and floor. There are arrows in the ceiling that glow a little bit, and blood trails on the floor. Follow these.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The easiest way is to follow the blood stains on the floor. It may take you once or twice to figure out the pattern, but you'll get it. You will end up crossing paths atleast once though.
Tartago
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Great!! Finally is done! Homunculus down.

Thanx a lot Very Happy
View previous topic :: View next topic