Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > todays logo (2-14-07) Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Before anyone says anything:

YES...The DBB is implying that the phoenix and anyone who flys it is "the girl" in the relationship.

thank you.. Razz
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I quite honestly think that goes without saying...

but bravo!

Flabby Chick
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Aww that's cute.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL. Nice. And the Black Pyro is the attention whore crossdresser, right?
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
Before anyone says anything:

YES...The DBB is implying that the phoenix and anyone who flys it is "the girl" in the relationship.

thank you.. Razz

ROFL

so if the phoenix runs the tank cant catch it-er... "her"?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sure the tank can... Just it just stuns it first with its rapid fire MD Wink

[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ah yes.
and then they exchange purple love.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I just wanted to step in here and say that I have nothing to say.

Thank You!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

NO Thank You!
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

excellent!

the first time the flash piece loaded... at first i thought it was like ninja eyes... then the hearts started flying and i was like oh... gay.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol
View previous topic :: View next topic