Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Single Player > Welcome to the new Descent Single Player Forum! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:36 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We've been getting questions about single player that don't seem to fit anywhere. So, we decided to create this forum so the people that play single player have a place to talk and ask questions.

Enjoy!
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

who's running this joint?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

are you volunteering?
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Uhh.... would I be lucky enough to be made a moderator of this palce? I'm already a mod over on Sectorgame...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Only if you take that santa hat off your avatar.. Razz

Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I have no idea what you're talking about...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

can i be the mod? since i already do it on .net, why not ask here aswell Razz

Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
are you volunteering?
Only if you want me to

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ill volunteer aswell. Smile

Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Let Ace mod. He'll keep the cats out as well as those annoying mice. Wink
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:03 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Y'all can have the SP forum. I wanna mod the testing zone! Wink

Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Serial Mice....USB mice.... Those are pesky things... Razz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:
Let Ace mod. He'll keep the cats out as well as those annoying mice. Wink

very funny Razz