Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > PPJOY Spinning ship Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smotie
The Wombat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I am using PPJoy and can't get the spinning to stop. I remember there is something i need to do to stop it. Does anyone know???
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

heh

he said pp joy....
Smotie
The Wombat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
heh

he said pp joy....

Huh?? Did I miss something? Is it ppjoymouse/stick/control. who knows.

I certainly don't. Rolling Eyes
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

eh...just playin smotes...uh...increase the size of the deadzone?
[RIP]Deicide
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:03 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Man smotie I would love to see how you got that program to work. Being a mouser myself I would love to uncap my game. Hook up with me when you get a chance or post some sreen shots here to show me your config.
Smotie
The Wombat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[RIP]Deicide wrote:
Man smotie I would love to see how you got that program to work. Being a mouser myself I would love to uncap my game. Hook up with me when you get a chance or post some sreen shots here to show me your config.

It was working fine, actually Neo got it working good for me. Then I went and reinstalled XP. Lost it, now all i can't do is get it to stop spinning. Where is Neo???

As soon as I get it working I will put up some screenshots
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

turn down the gain? (in descent)
AusRED5
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Smotie.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking.

Hope it helps.

DBB.net Linkage

and this

DBB.com Linkage
Smotie
The Wombat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:17 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah thats the link i was looking for. Now i just need to be able to set it up right.

Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Smotie, when you set up your "virtual joystick" in PPJoy, you're supposed to create one with at least 1 hat and without any axes. That way, the mouse won't emulate joystick axes when you run PPJoyMouse.
View previous topic :: View next topic