Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > @Krom, Pun, Ferno Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diedel
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Re. this thread

You had to get this public, once again? Alright.

@Pun,

I was defending D2X-XL in a reasonable and unoffensive way. That post got deleted. You have no real backup by forum rules but took the chance to act out on your prejudices. On the other side I have been offended on this board in the most vulgar and insultive way w/o any consequences for those who did. All this displays is that you are judging with two measuring rods. If you think you can make me believe these things were in good fun, you must be really stupid, sorry.

@Krom,

in many cases where I reacted harsh, I got insulted for saying things I was believing w/o insulting anybody. Most of the time these were things I was saying about U.S. politics or society. Interestingly enough many of you believe that entitles you to react in the most rude and aggressive way - but you wonder if you get paid back the same way. You guys here think you can insult people in any way you like, but woe to the person who dares to strike back. It was the same in the past on the DescentBB.net.

The real sad thing about you however is that while I have completely stopped to insult people even if they got offensive for a year or two already, you just cannot let go of the past and believe it entitles you to any form of misbehaviour against me. So you think it was time Pun "put his foot on me"? You are the most goddam hypocrite I have ever met, and I have met a few, particular on the DescentBBs.

@Ferno,

my most intensive memories of your actions regarding me was telling everybody D2X-XL would allow people to cheat. When discussing mouselook in particular, you started to call me names when I had already added an option to disable it, and went on a real crusade against D2X-XL. To the very day I cannot understand what rode you other than a bad character.

There is no way to ever get along with people as self-righteous and unforgiving as you are. You are calling me a pompous ass and what not, but you haven't even tried to talk with me and find out why I am acting the way I do. You need a target, some1 you can look down to, clap your own shoulder and admire yourself because you are so much better (you think).

There were two reasons I had come here: I got invited/encouraged to it by one or two of the people here, and I wanted to offer those people only knowing this board some help with D2X-XL. I didn't really have to come here, and I am truly fed up with you. People like you aren't worth a single second of work and support I have put into D2X-XL and its users.

You sad, and most of all unforgiving trolls.

I am afraid this thread/post won't make it long here, because obviously fairness is none of your virtues, but I'll make a stand here anyway.

I wonder if I should slap this up on my Descent page, letting the about 1000 visitors per day who appreciate my work in about you.

I am out here for good. If you applaude now, then it's because finally you have one person less around that somewhere deep inside lets you know all the time that you aren't perfect either.
TheCope
SPANG!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Diedel wrote:
All this displays is that you are judging with two measuring rods. If you think you can make me believe these things were in good fun, you must be really stupid, sorry.

That's true. They will edit your posts without acknowledging it to make you look unedumacated. A pussy, uncreative tactic. I mean you have to take screen shots to prove it.

But as far as Descent internet bulletin boards go this one is by far the best. You just have to deal with the masters of clique and their 'swords of Andar'.

No biggie.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:59 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

im just glad i wasnt part of that thread but lol @1000 visitors per day...
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:17 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL!

welcome to part 2 of the Diedel soap opera.

you'll get no sympathy from me in particular.

Your past transgressions are hard to forget and your contributions to the descent community have paled because of it.

The fact that you are starting a new thread to try and put yourself in a better light while chastizing people for keeping it public is laughable at best.

If you are tired of people taking shots at you maybe you should look inward instead of placing blame on everyone else.

Rolling Eyes

If you don't like the atmosphere here, Try not coming here. Problem solved!

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Moved to feedback...

Diedel wrote:
You are calling me a pompous ass and what not, but you haven't even tried to talk with me and find out why I am acting the way I do.

Diedel you've been a high-handed condescending prick with a lousy fucking attitude since LONG before your little personal pet project started gaining criticism from some quarters. Remember what a whiny little fucking bitch you were when people photoshopped your picture? Face it. You're the ass here.

Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Moved to feedback...

ROFL
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Should it have been E&C? heh..

++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

jesus christ doodles... just stfu and go away.... you're running out of groupies, and you've got... what, ausred5 here who still thinks your shit smells better than average? that's it. you're not going to change anyone's mind, you are a self-centered, self-righteous asshat. do everyone a favor and cease to exist.

if you don't want your posts deleted, and you don't want people ripping on you all the time... simply stop pulling shit like this, pull your head out of your ass, and/or just go away.

p.s. 1000 hits a day?!?! bahahahahhaha you really do think you are the shit don't you. kindly post some logs backing up that claim.

pdiaf

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

dude.. you're delusional.
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

@ Diedel.

No seriously, doesn't always trying to play the victim get boring or hard after a while? Your latest bunch of arguments (if you can even call them that) make no sense at all.

Also, nobody wants you to think these are made out in good fun, because people are seriously and honestly telling you that you piss them off with your attitude.

How many times are you going to keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again, aren't you bored with it yet? Cant you come up with some entirely new mistake instead? You keep on telling people that they should forgive you and forget the past... but you KEEP ON REMINDING THEM of the past by doing the same stuff over and over again!

Perhaps the rest of us would forget the past if you quit repeating it!

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
INTERNETRACECAR
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dear Diedel, I have thoroughly reviewed your thread, and I would like to make a visual commentary on it. Please consider the following as a polite and constructive response to your post.

[13:32] <+[HK]_Neo> Real pilots would have said "I have to go to work now. When can we do this?"
[13:33] <+[HK]_Neo> or " can you play at such and such a time?"
[13:33] <NeoTheSubwayKing> real pilots fly planes, not internet spaceships
Tankie2
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Tankie2 wrote:

HAHAHA!
Do you have stairs in your house?

;-0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Diedel, don't you have somethin better to do?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Woooohoooo Fun in feedback.....
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Flabby Chick wrote:

With Diedel, every thing is a party.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iekNQwrAXsE&mode=related&search=
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

pink is hawt. I'd nibble her roast beef =)

Testiculese
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I thought Pink was black.... This girl is bootyful

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TigerRaptorFX wrote:
Flabby Chick wrote:

With Diedel, every thing is a party.

Yeah, gotta love what a fucking pussy he is. He sits on kali WAITING for zico to leave, then he starts talking shit behind his back. Don't deny it doodle, I got that shit logged you fucking pussy!

Quote:
[17:20] <|SK|~SK~Flip> they do seem to track alot harder with rebirth
[17:20] <|CM|>SIMMU!> i have em follow me everywhere
[17:20] <|SK|~SK~Flip> 1.30 wasnt near that bad
[17:20] <W.H.MD-2389> Flip: Use -maxfps
[17:20] <|SK|~SK~Flip> ya its at 45
[17:20] <W.H.MD-2389> o_O
[17:20] <|SK|~SK~Flip> fuckers still do 360's
[17:20] <|CM|>SIMMU!> 40's better
[17:21] <|SK|~SK~Flip> heh
[17:21] <W.H.MD-2389> wierd
[17:21] <W.H.MD-2389> you got fraps installed?
[17:21] <|CM|>SIMMU!> and also...d1 was made when 386's ruled
[17:21] * |SK|~SK~Flip is away (stuffed bell peppers:)).
[17:22] <W.H.MD-2389> shouldn't matter simmu
zico joined chat at 17:22:10.
[17:22] <|CM|>SIMMU!> it shouldn't
[17:22] * W.H.MD-2389 kicks Flip
[17:22] <W.H.MD-2389> answer my damn question. Razz
[17:22] <Diedel> maybe zico looked into my code and made rebirth use fixed turn rates for homers too Razz
[17:22] <Diedel> I have the impression he nicks quite some stuff from XL

And then theres your obsession with Bakdraft....

I'm particularly fond of this quote:

Quote:
[18:53] <[D2X-XL]Diedel> oh fart ...
[18:53] <[D2X-XL]Diedel> fartyboy

Seriously, get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit! Half of kali jumped your ass when you started shit that first night (see: My thread in NHB, title should be obvious.) and you keep coming back for more.....only you berate and ignore ANYONE that either tried to give you constructive criticism, or has a different opinion. You rip on the maturity of others, but you clearly lack any when someone talks to you in person. Practice what you preach you little whiney bitch!
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

He has a pussy and loves it when people jump his ass.

Translations. That is one horny mother.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TigerRaptorFX wrote:
He has a pussy and loves it when people jump his ass.

Translations. That is one horny mother.

That would explain his obsession with thor. Laughing
Skyalmian
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Diedel has buried hatred / nastiness and it's all shown by him fighting with others. He thinks he's good and it's everyone else's fault, but it's the exact opposite. He has to subjugate his ego and look inward to see that the problem is in him, not in others.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I almost forgot this comedy gem:

Quote:
[18:45] <[D2X-XL]Diedel> I am having a legal insurance
[18:45] <[D2X-XL]Diedel> I should check whether it covers U.S. cases, too

I mean seriously..... Laughing

c'mon doodle, SUE ME! BRING IT ON!

INTERNETRACECAR
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Internet legal threats are serious business.

http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=84

Also, this.

http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=285 PART 2

The similarities are STRIKING and TERRIBLE.

[13:32] <+[HK]_Neo> Real pilots would have said "I have to go to work now. When can we do this?"
[13:33] <+[HK]_Neo> or " can you play at such and such a time?"
[13:33] <NeoTheSubwayKing> real pilots fly planes, not internet spaceships
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

heheheh....testi thought pink was black Razz
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

awww md... you saved my doodles image!!!

i never knew you cared...

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
heheheh....testi thought pink was black Razz

Pink is the new black.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:55 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There's something very wrong when a guy shaves his legs.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

++fyrephlie++ wrote:
awww md... you saved my doodles image!!!

i never knew you cared...

Dude, I've got that entire THREAD saved. Very Happy I still crack up everytime I see that one post of mine that KB edited because he thought "DBB Douchebag" was a racist comment. Laughing
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

it is racist. Very prejudicial against liquid containers with nozzles.

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
it is racist. Very prejudicial against liquid containers with nozzles.

Doh! I never realized that! Thank you for showing me the error of my ways!

Wink
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:55 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic