Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > Welcome to Descent Support Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suncho
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

For the past 3 years, I've been answering a lot of the mail that goes to support@descent3.com. Unfortunately, I'm always slacking off and I get back to people sometimes 2 weeks later when they deserve a 2 hour response.

It's also true that I know nothing about anything and there are other people in the Descent community who can offer more assistance. So now I'm opening it up to everybody. If someone sends me a question in a support email to which I do not know the answer, I will direct that person here.

The rules are simple.

1. Post if you need help getting any aspect of any Descent game working.
2. Post any advice or help you have to offer for other people.
3. Don't post if you don't fall under rule 1 or rule 2.

Tutorials and FAQs are welcome. I'll be posting up an FAQ shortly which I'll update with the most important questions. I'll probably start with the one from Descent3.com (I know it's old) and update it from there.
View previous topic :: View next topic