Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > New Avatar Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

<- This is how I look after reading anything in the Ethics and Commentary forum.

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

what's an Avator?
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Can I get one?
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

its a perscription..

(ps: i like the new image)
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What are you talking about? 0:)

Penny Arcade

[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm beautiful. ^_^
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
I'm beautiful. ^_^

no.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
I'm beautiful. ^_^

no.

Nice logo, though. ;)

Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I really can not stand cut and paste avatars

I was bored during my DVD box edits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

How did you do that?
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

actually when I was making the DVD inserts for all my descent games, I scanned every box. Once all of my DVD inserts were done i decided to use the orginal scans and put them on a 3dmodel. Then I animated it and exported each frame as a separate gif. then imported them into Gif Movie Gear 4.0, optimized and shrank them.

I think it took me all of like 30 minutes to do the first one from start to finish.