Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > D3 Servers and Server OPs > How about... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

XTA - Pyro, Fury
And some Fusion reap? Anyone?

I love XTA...

Someone should make XTA Fusion Reap. it would be endless Smile Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

XTA=Team Damage?

It's featured in some of the SSAC servers

Do_Checkor
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What game is Haaagy talking about?

:-p

Oh and: Did my driver recommendation solve your probs?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:48 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

aha - yeah checkor - d3 is running real nice - my only problem atm is that between blank screens (i.e. when a level is loading, or automap is loading) i get the 3dFX logo appearing! makes loading take a little bit longer =\

the toolkit hub doesnt load up either from windows... =\ but the game is working, so i'll worry about that stuff later. Smile

thanks !!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well there is an option like "3dFX Splashscreen" in the grafic-card driver-options (if you installed the 3DFX-tools) to turn it off...

More important: WTH is "XTA" ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

extreme team anarchy = xta

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'd put it up if I knew where to find "XTA"... or are you talking about "Teams", the gametype mod by Gwar?

[Edit: In the meantime, I'll see if I can put up a Fusion-Reap game for this weekend. Any particular level?]

cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

theres more than one FR level? Man I've missed shit!
i think it was "FR v1.1" 0 the big rectanguler room with the force fields around it? you spawn inside the walls!

ALSO!
How about... THE BEAR CAVES!??? yes!
FR: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?planetdescent/download/d3/missions/fusionreap.zip

http://www.dfiles.de/download/d3/missions/tbc11.zip

yaaaaaaaaaas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ok, "[RIP]Rockies - FusionBear" (The Bear Caves v1.1, Fusion-Reap) should be up tonight. You guys want "team damage" on?

Again, I'm still wondering about this "XTA". Is it a gametype called "Extreme Team Anarchy" that I'm just not aware of? Or are you referring to "Teams"? Or something else?

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's a game mod that adds team damage to team anarchy. The teams mod by Gwar is an example yes. I'm not sure if there's a standalone version, but I'm looking for it.

Ok it's is Gwar's mod: Read about it here:

http://www.d3tl.org/rules/rules.asp?PageID=7

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thx, B.

[Edit: It appears I was confused. Fusion-Reap is a level (.mn3), not a gametype (.d3m). I'll put up a TA Fusion-Reap tonight (with FF if I can), and Bear Caves later this weekend.]

cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

sorry - i thought both had been p[opular enough back in the day!

XTA - xtreme TA - allows you to take out your own team mates. team damage.

Fusion Reap, was indeed it's own level - if I remember rightly, when I had been playing, it was a beta that had planned on becoming a game type. But I'm looking for the level.

BTW Foil - thanks muchly for considering - I expected to be completley ignored!!! Smile

peace & drunken love!

-h

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Server ops running AC can turn team damage on for TA or CTF -- either via anticheat.ini or by adding $teamdamage on in the Remote Console Auto Command of the Console Options.. in the D3 Server tool.

2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Okay, "[RIP]Rockies - by Request" is up! Fusion-Reap, Team Anarchy, with Friendly-Fire on! (d3://71.196.191.35:2092) Cool