Descent BB

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

   Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > Wombat Forever? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Smotie
The Wombat




PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Just wondering why I have to have "The Wombat" after my name? I know it is because of my high ping.
I didn't put it there and can it be changed. I noticed others have Ace etc.
What am I in a special section?
JBOMB
DBB Cadet




PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i think you are the wombat because of wardogs hot tub?

Very Happy
Bunyip
DBB Staff




PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You're the wombat because you're an aussie, and someone made the pic of the smotie wombat. It's a custom title, something rarely bestowed. It's really actually a privilege.

If you think it's something negative, talk to Pun but honestly I think you should keep it.

_________________
BELIEVE NOTHING, no matter where you read it, or who has said it,
not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense. - GAUTAMA BUDDHA
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot




PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

<---- it could be worse...

_________________
(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Smotie
The Wombat




PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[quote="Bunyip"]You're the wombat because you're an aussie, and someone made the pic of the smotie wombat. It's a custom title, something rarely bestowed. It's really actually a privilege.

If you think it's something negative, talk to Pun but honestly I think you should keep it.[/quote]

Yeah you're right. It is a privelidge, I will keep it.
Thanks
Smile
MD-2389
Insane!




PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I actually find it kind-of funny given what a pain in the ass wombats are to vehicles. Razz Atleast thats what I've heard from a few of your fellow countrymen.
Smotie
The Wombat




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[quote="MD-2389"]I actually find it kind-of funny given what a pain in the ass wombats are to vehicles. Razz Atleast thats what I've heard from a few of your fellow countrymen.[/quote]

Your thinking of kangaroos. They can destroy a semi-trailer.

I get the drift of what you are saying anyway... Rolling Eyes
Bunyip
DBB Staff




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well I'm glad to hear that the Wombat won't be changing his stripes.

Why aren't Smotie's quoties working? Smotie do you have "disable BBCode in this post" checked for some reason?

_________________
BELIEVE NOTHING, no matter where you read it, or who has said it,
not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense. - GAUTAMA BUDDHA
Smotie
The Wombat




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Seems I turned it off without realising it in my profile. I have switched it back on now.
JBOMB
DBB Cadet




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i always thought the title made you kind of like a super hero......ish...

and lol @ fyrephlie
Smotie
The Wombat




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
i always thought the title made you kind of like a super hero......ish...

and lol @ fyrephlie


Thanks JBomb, I noticed the writing is even in yellow like the Staffers.

I must be a hero Razz At least I am to my kids lol.

Edit: The quote thingy worked.
Pun
DBB Admin




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Custom titles are awarded to notable individuals in our community. Wear it with pride, my marsupial brother!

Oh, and adjust your monitor. That's "gold" not yellow. Wink
Couver
Big Jilm




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Could be worse there Smotie... Laughing


<--------

_________________
necrophilia (nek'-re-fil'-e-a): n. 1.) the urge to crack open a cold one.
Pun
DBB Admin




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LMAO! I'm gonna change that!


Edit: Okay Couv, you're no longer Bigfoot's Dick.
Couver
Big Jilm




PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Awww it was growing on me I liked it...

_________________
necrophilia (nek'-re-fil'-e-a): n. 1.) the urge to crack open a cold one.
INTERNETRACECAR
Hotshot




PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Apparently, so are wallabies, some lady up here in Connecticut just popped one in her Rabbit.

_________________
[13:32] <+[HK]_Neo> Real pilots would have said "I have to go to work now. When can we do this?"
[13:33] <+[HK]_Neo> or " can you play at such and such a time?"
[13:33] <NeoTheSubwayKing> real pilots fly planes, not internet spaceships
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace




PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

im surprised i havent been given the title of "Village Idiot" by now Razz

_________________
92% of American Teens would DIE today if MySpace had a system error and crashed forever...
Bunyip
DBB Staff




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:52 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You have, but it's visible to staff only. =)

_________________
BELIEVE NOTHING, no matter where you read it, or who has said it,
not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense. - GAUTAMA BUDDHA
Smotie
The Wombat




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey that would be a good thread. Giving titles to each other, like things we think you should be called. Could be funny too!

I would probably be what they called me at work "Ned Flanders"
or "Ping Shield"

I wonder what Bunyip would be called?? Razz
Bunyip
DBB Staff




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Why don't you tell me Wink

_________________
BELIEVE NOTHING, no matter where you read it, or who has said it,
not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense. - GAUTAMA BUDDHA
Pun
DBB Admin




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Coconut balls.
Rook
DBB Staff




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
You have, but it's visible to staff only. =)

shhhh! lol
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Smotie wrote:
Hey that would be a good thread. Giving titles to each other, like things we think you should be called. Could be funny too!

I would probably be what they called me at work "Ned Flanders"
or "Ping Shield"

I wonder what Bunyip would be called?? Razz


i don't agree... i think the title of said thread would be: "hey, the flamewar's in here, come get some!"

_________________
(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Sarge
DBB Old Duff




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[NuB-T]Enzo03 wrote:
im surprised i havent been given the title of "Village Idiot" by now Razz


No... no, I think "Very Sour Milk" would be perfect for you!

heh

_________________
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
d3jake
Ace




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"Intellectual Idiot" for me?

_________________
"You don't need a deity floating among high with a huge fucking bat to understand the difference between right and wrong." -MD-2389
JBOMB
DBB Cadet




PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol...fryephlie is so right...

.."yeah but why is he "Mr Teh Best" and my title is "Mr No Cock"...wtf!"
Smotie
The Wombat




PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Why don't you tell me Wink


Well I would start with

"Wise Master" Cause you are pretty knowledgable about a whole range of things.

And I disagree Fyre, I am sure we could have some fun without flaming each other. I am sure we are all mature enough to have a laugh, but whatever, it was only an idea.
MD-2389
Insane!




PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't see why such a thread couldn't work. Some good natured ribbing never hurt anyone. Smile

Honestly, I think "Chaotic Saint" rather works for Bun Bun. Smile As for Smotie, I think "Darwin" would suit him best. Razz (hint: click the link)
JBOMB
DBB Cadet




PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hehehe...you guys asked for it!
AceCombat
SpongeBob




PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

and here i thought this was about me and bubbalou always calling me AceWombat......



hey speaking of custom titles when do i get my derogatory comment Razz Evil or Very Mad

_________________
A United States Marine, is the last son-ova-bitch you ever want to piss off!!
When it has to be absolutely destroyed and eradicated of any and all enemy forces..... CALL THE MARINES!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Jump to:  
   Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > Wombat Forever?

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Image hosting by postimage.org Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group