Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Single Player > D3 Mission 4 Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Clarke
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm having trouble getting past the subways. I've tried using the afterburner but it doesn't seem to help. I don't seem to be coming anywhere near the safe places. Can you give me a hint please?

Jim
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

the trains run in a timed sequence, there is a gap in between each sequence for your sprint forward to the next side cubbys until you get the next station. Then there is a whole new sequence for the next tube. the last tube is the hardest because you must use burner the entire time for the exit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks!

Jim
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Just to give you a heads up, the longest break between trains is about thirty seconds. It would also be to your benefit to place a camera (when you have the chance) in the tunnel and watch the tunnel via that for your break. Lastly, be damn sure which way you're going (hint: check the automap prior to making your run) so you won't head to one end of the tunnel and find nothing but a wall.
MD0001
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I once found that if you get really low you can survive the train passing over, but it's hard to master.

Just time them and have a rear view cam so you know whether to go off to the side rest places or keep going.
View previous topic :: View next topic