Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > DXX- Rebirth V0.50 released Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INTERNETRACECAR
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It does now. Very Happy However, it still needs to be reset every few days because it flakes out, but I could care less. It'll do the job for now.

[13:32] <+[HK]_Neo> Real pilots would have said "I have to go to work now. When can we do this?"
[13:33] <+[HK]_Neo> or " can you play at such and such a time?"
[13:33] <NeoTheSubwayKing> real pilots fly planes, not internet spaceships
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

WRT54G V5 = neutered non linux POS and that's your issue right there, update your firmware and quit bitching like a little girl, Bunyip

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Like a little girl even...

I think I'll just go melt glass instead Smile

BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you know we all Lurb U Razz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
WRT54G = Linksys.

Kali doesn't work good on it.

Funny, I've been running kali through mine for the last two years now. Wink
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't know what this thread topic actually contains, but as per the v0.5 update, DXX-Rebirth is a godsend to me. I now have D1/2/3 working perfectly on my LAPTOP, of all things. Thanks to Zico and his team. I'm recommending everyone I know with D1/2 trouble to use DXX-Rebirth.
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

jesusfr3ak4evr wrote:
Thanks to Zico and his team. I'm recommending everyone I know with D1/2 trouble to use DXX-Rebirth.

AMEN!

DXX 0.53 is current BTW

No problems even easier to run than the originals