Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > Regarding Sig Tests Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You fellas do know that all of your posts are updated with yer current sig, as soon as you change it, right?

Wink

Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not always. It may have been me, but that was the reason I posted here. I changed it, and no changy on the posts. Even after waiting an hour or so. Thatt was the first time. After that it was instant.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

your browser is using a cached image
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

um yeah ^_^ I only responded to my old sig test post because I wanted to say something to cope...and roid. Razz Also, making a sig test post is good, because I don't want to go searching for one of my posts...half the time I don't even remember what I said or where I said it.

Bunyip, can you guys make it so that sigs don't update on all posts?
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Rook wrote:
your browser is using a cached image

signature =/= image

i'd buy 'using' a cached page... maybe you were thinking of avatars? Wink

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Talk to pun he's the nuts n bolts guy all I do is edit delete or move posts.

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Bunyip, can you guys make it so that sigs don't update on all posts?

No.
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

++fyrephlie++ wrote:
maybe you were thinking of avatars? Wink

yes I was, I actually read it this time. Wink
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"He wears a false cunt and merkin of sable both handcrafted...by the notorious Mme. Ophir!"
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Proverbs for Paranoids:
1. You may never get to touch the Master, but you can tickle his creatures.
2. The innocence of the creatures is in inverse proportion to the immorality of the Master.
3. If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
4. You hide, they seek.
5. Paranoids are not paranoid because they're paranoid, but because they keep putting themselves, fucking idiots, deliberately into paranoid situations.

willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

perfect paranoia = perfect awareness

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
You fellas do know that all of your posts are updated with yer current sig, as soon as you change it, right?

Wink

Not if you had your sig turned off before..

DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hey... a little image in sig... that's novel, someone tell wardog how that works...

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...it begins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

what game is that?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[NuB-T]Enzo03 wrote:
what game is that?

Defender
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i remember having that game on our pc (80-086 iirc) as a kid. i sucked at it, coz it's so complicated and busy i didn't know wtf to do.

space invaders would pick up ppl from the ground, and then you shoot the alien and rescue the ppl as they fall. That was the only way to pick up people! i think. like i said, i didn't know howto play ^_^

it was kinda fun to just go mental - fly full pelt into the fray and see how long you last before exploding. The intense action made the game slow down, which helped Wink

edit: oh cool it was in colour! i only ever played it monochrome
edit2: oh it wasn't defender i was playing, but it's sequal STARGATE. (i remember you needed to rescue ppl, and then carry them through the stargate). Man, that game was kinda fun i wanna play it.
...goes to search for emulator/clone...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

says one of the games inspired by defender was overkill.

I FKN LOVE THAT GAME. i still have it on a 3.5 inch floppy disk and it plays too.