Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > I play D2 Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well as of last nite anyway... I d/l the demo..pretty crappy lookin IMO
plus I cant get the mouse to act right Rolling Eyes

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
kurupt
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

it was made in what, 1996? what do you expect? try searching around for fixes to the mouse problem, they're out there.

(14:31) Barry: Nope.. Def. a turd.. brb
Hunter
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Crappy looking? Bleh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeh I'll look around out here and see wut I can come up with kurupt, thx

crappy looking=looks like 1977 atari

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What did you expect when you installed a demo for a game that uses the same engine from the previous game that came out only two years prior?
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Descent 2 mouse support under Diedel's D2x has more options than D3. You can even do mouselook! In addition, you can make the resolution 1600x1200 and make the graphics and sound work well and correctly. D1/2 don't look much worse than D3 on my machine to be honest. There is less complexity in the levels, but that's about it.
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

woah there big fella! heheh...MD, don't take it so personal..I dont mind the graphics (that much) and if wut JF says is tru about running it inna higher resolution than its all good...

o wait..I already deleted it Razz

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

willkill wrote:
woah there big fella! heheh...MD, don't take it so personal..I dont mind the graphics (that much) and if wut JF says is tru about running it inna higher resolution than its all good...

o wait..I already deleted it Razz

YOU FUCKER! RAWR! Razz
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Will... re-install

Come learn stuff! Wink

Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah will, reinstall Smile
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

if u come to kali, you can pirate the full version. but stay clear of the idiots there. still, thats what i used to play multiplayer for a while. no movies tho. and no vertigo mission even tho its vertigo enhanced.

/me hides.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

piracy is bad mmkay... Razz

look up Vinyl nsht... he gots the links for like descentwarriors or whatever the site is... you know... it's 'backup' files or whaever.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

thats why ur supposed to stay shut up.

and i think diedel has the core files for it in his site but im not sure...
d2 vertigo enhanced, no movies. it will run but if you want to play every level, you need to screw with the pig files and palette files so that they are all like groupa Sad.