Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Happy Anniversary descentbb.com! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

6 Years now?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

7!

http://descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=4583&highlight=
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well Hell.
Since i posted on this thread o0riginally, I guess i should sneak in and wish the BB a happy 7th anni!

Hope everyone is well and y'all have a great 2012!

DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hoo-Rah!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

me bless
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Welcome to the Forum, Antipodal Jesus!

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Seven years, and not a single crash! Bet .net wishes they could say the same after their first seven years! Wink (kidding)
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow, this thread is starting to make me feel old.
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
Wow, this thread is starting to make me feel old.

You are old...

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
You are old...

Pot, meet kettle - said the skillet.

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

In before the photochops involving canes...
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Another year older and deeper in debt.... Biotches!

heh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

W00T!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Very Happy

Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

WTB good income

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hard to believe how quiet everywhere is round these parts...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:48 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

DBB.NET is busier. Heck, even PlanetDescent has more activity.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

This place was fun while it lasted. Now I can see footprints on the dusty floor. I think the only thing keeping the .net alive the Ethics and Commentary that has become more the like the Complaining Old Farts and Thunderbunny Antics.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic