Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Hobby Lobby > Random Pictures Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice !

Corvallis, OR -- yuck:

[anchor]

Ace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yuck on day 2!
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's a great shot Grendel.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks, appreciate it !

Some I took earlier today:

Ace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I like shots of things not easily discernible to the eye. Nice!

EDIT:I found a macro adjustment on my camera I didn't even know existed, I need to see what kind of shots I can get.
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Meh.

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

More of the same.

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Saw this guy on the porch when cleaning litter boxes. Luckily I always have a macro setup at the ready Smile

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Cats w/ guns... Muahahaha Cool

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:52 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Grendel wrote:
Grendel wrote:
New addition to the household:

Now w/ a proper coat Smile

Fur 2.0:

ROOAAARRR!! Very Happy

Inane!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Laughing

ps: Why'd her hair look so nappy in the gunnanza photo?

pps: if you have scripts disabled, clicking the "Laughing" button on the left while making a post, redirects you straight to the main DBB.com page with a slight twist (it has : lol : at the end of the url, i can't link it coz it breaks the phpbb code)
My computer then sent me a psychic message: "fuck your post yo", which i'm sure i picked up. Intolerable vibrations

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:
Laughing

ps: Why'd her hair look so nappy in the gunnanza photo?

Have to use scissors to cut the dreads out and keeping it short/uniform -- I'm not a hairdresser Wink She got the cut while under for some dental surgery :/ Plan is to get her used to some quit clippers in the future..

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ADOPT MORE CATS !!

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

In case nobody noticed:

Grendel wrote:
[anchor]

She got big Smile

Setting up for yet another hobby...

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dang, they do grow fast...

Little shit !

That time of the year..

2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing in that middle pic... Confused

[Edit: Duh, never mind. I had to scroll right to see the rest of the image... Razz ]

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You need a bigger monitor ! Wink

2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's my 1680x1050 work monitor, which is oriented vertically (so I can see more lines of code at once), so it's only 1050 pixels wide. Razz

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

*sigh*

What is it w/ cats & gun stuff ?

2*pi*r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Awww...

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Anchor...

upload gambar

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Has been a while... Smile

I watched the eclipse from my back yard, truly awesome ! Screwed the 1st picture up, but it does give a good impression how it looked like. The other two were taken w/ a longer lens shortly after that.

View previous topic :: View next topic