Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > Fat White Sluts (FWS) Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil your application was incorrect. You collected twenty different signatures while our charter clearly stated it was supposed twenty signatures of the same person. Better luck next time.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zuruck wrote:
while our charter clearly stated it was supposed twenty signatures of the same person. Better luck next time.

our charter with art in heaven. halibut, be the guys name. thy expired condom in a wallet and giant pieces of nothing to show for it. you chummed, one off with, some craigslist ad.
one nation, listening to todd, talk about bakohn cheeseburgers, with figuratively, and a whole nuva level.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[11:28] * TheWhat is now known as [FWS]Meat
[11:29] <[FWS]Meat> i dont celebrate descent community births or marriages
[11:29] <[FWS]Meat> because im paying for it
[11:29] <INTERNETRACECAR> you ain't got nothin in your life to celebrate at all, it would seem
[11:30] <[FWS]Meat> when i made out with 4 women last week no one paid my rent
[11:31] <[FWS]Meat> heres a gift because you got married and sucked my dick anyways
[11:31] <[FWS]Meat> damn fools
[11:32] <[FWS]Meat> fat white sluts
[11:33] <[FWS]Meat> innovation
[11:36] * Gaston_Gatuso (~Vortex@190.95.115.42) has joined #Descent3
[11:42] <[FWS]Meat> where is my check? pay me back. for paying for your useless family that will do nothing. apply for medical.
[11:42] <[FWS]Meat> no one plays this video game
[11:43] <[FWS]Meat> and all i read is weather reports and fat white sluts pumping out kids and cheeseburgers
[11:43] <[FWS]Meat> i dont fuckin care anymore
[11:44] <[FWS]Meat> its a fact that less educated people produce more spawn. and i have to use my dimes to pay for your pile of shit.
[11:44] <[FWS]Meat> dont give me great america
[11:45] <[FWS]Meat> dont spin it
[11:45] <[FWS]Meat> its a pile of trash
[11:46] <[FWS]Meat> so die soon
[11:46] <[FWS]Meat> so i dont have to pay for your family
[11:46] <[FWS]Meat> fuck you
[11:46] <[FWS]Meat> pigs
[11:47] <[FWS]Meat> i like that one :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

A hater who hates haters.

Quote:
These blind slaves say they're free and highly educated...
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you decided to dredge this up neo? holy shit dude.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah, I did. So what?
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Let's bring back FWS. And by bring back, I don't mean to imply it ever actually existed. Although I wish it had so Copsy could get back in a game

damn you.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Yeah, I did. So what?

so was there a point in digging up this thread just to dig it up and increase your postcount?
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Who cares about post counts? I have a custom title anyway Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
"comedy" modifies "sarcasm fail" - Pay attention to context. It matters. I'll explain in simple language: You were attempting to be a smart ass. Instead you looked like an idiot. It was funny. Thus your sarcasm fail was comedic. Are you actually that retarded or are you just trolling?

He just called your wives fat sluts and you get on my case. Pay attention to context. It matters.
pipsqueak
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Just called?????

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

He's just jealous dude.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL

He's just mad because we aren't particularly impressed by his okay-looking girlfriend.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic