Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > 6DoF Game Development > Talon Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Check this out. Looks very promising !

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Actually it also plays great (esp. for a beta). Could use some more hardcore Descent players for testing though.

If you haven't already, check out the videos on the Talon site !

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I can't see a place to join the beta. It looks pretty cool, though. Is it joystick compatible?
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Affirmative, works fine with my precision pro USB.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

To join, go to the Talon forum, register and ask for beta access in the Welcome thread.

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The early access release is now available for purchase at the Talon site, check it out !