Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Geocore Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psion
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Multiplayer Alpha testing has begun, and I need pilots.
Please sign up by emailing geocore.testing@gmail.com

No DRM.
No BS.
Linux Support.
TrackIR Support
Lan Support.
Full and multiple joystick support.
Competition grade gameplay.

GEOCORE:
http://youtu.be/hMcg_PdiGHY

Progress updates and Steam group at:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/geocore

Main Website:
http://geo-core.net

(2:42:20 PM) ]Grendel[: "twat"
HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

looks like pyros on steroids.... nice.

no mac support? Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

fucking goosebumps.

psion
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:28 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I am open to supporting Mac, if you want to help test since I don't have a mac that'd be a big help.

HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i'm down to give it a go!

im running the 15" Retina MBP, 8GB RAM 2.3 GHz i7 quad core & Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Toss me an email with your skype info at geocore.testing@gmail.com

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I always believed that if another Descent is made, Psion would be the one to do it. Nobody else is serious enough.
psion
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Damn. Thanks man, that means a lot.

Hunter
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Aw man.. I ain't got no joystick to use atm. Guess I can return to keys. Very Happy HEY MARTINNNNNNNNNNNNN !!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.381429335284162.89569.163786060381825&type=1

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I was in Portland in Sept. and got to witness this shit first hand. It's pretty slick!
Dedman
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Looks great! Can't wait to try it out.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey, I saw the new tech demo. Looks good.
JazzyJet
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

this looks fantastic
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Psion, looking good.

question... with the advance of rendering technology and resources available to hardware, would a "Dynamic Environment" be a possible option?

when i say Dynamic, i mean Destroyable. seems that alot of games with the advances of technology and processing power, this is becoming as real as it gets.

i am just curious about that. if no, no foul no harm done.

Rookie

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I just got done with a test flight with Psion on his new game Geocore. All I can say is wow, it feels like the Descent 4 I imagined. It's early yet but this one is worth supporting, it's in good hands with Psion. Trichording, check! Real ship feel, check! Fussion, check!
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Told ya Razz I'd apply to be an alpha tester but you guys don't need me.
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

This seems to be a thing of beauty!

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Oh, you're awake now. Good. Razz
View previous topic :: View next topic