Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > Red's Descent 3 Site Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red_Barchetta
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yep, its back. I'm in the process of upgrading it. If anyone needs some content hosted, wants me to link to a resource, please let me know. I'll consider it... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What's the URL?
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The one in his profile ? Wink

http://www.red.damnserver.com

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I recommend that you include the information in this post for new and returning pilots:

http://www.descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=13

Also, this is great information for mousers, it should be made available to anyone who needs it.

http://www.descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=4315

Red_Barchetta
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I have added a link to descentbb.com on my links page.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You should come hop in a game or two while you're at it Red Smile

damn you.
Red_Barchetta
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MeatBall and I have been going at it a little.