Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Starting my own thread... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Things are good on this end! Still here after 7 years, homey.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Looks like my thread got hijacked.
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yes, and unfortunately PTMC's reimbursement plan does not cover acts of Mod. Confused

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pretty good here too. One of these days I'ma reinstall and see how bad you've gotten playing only nublets Wink

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I want to talk about my warp core.
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo this is a family-friendly bulletin board, and there might be Zuruck present. I don't think that would be appropriate... Confused

Razz

Ace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The PTMC's official position is, "no comment". However, if you're willing to pay the $10,000,000 handling + freight + hazardous material charge to ship us your defective warp core, we would be glad to repair or replace it free of charge!

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?

Cowzy tweet and sowzy tweet and liddle sharksy doisters.

Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?

Cowzy tweet and sowzy tweet and liddle sharksy doisters.

(totally not making this up)

Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol, what about if my ship falls into a star? is that covered under the standard plan?
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:36 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Beh, if you could please refer to page 2031 section 455.275(1) of your unified warranty and vehicle coverage policy, you will see that 455.275(1) it specifically excludes coverage for acts of war such as invasion (including alien invasion), insurrection, revolution, military coup and terrorism (including cyber attacks). Subsection 275(1)(a) further excludes any damage incurred during combat, as a result of combat and/or prior to a full systems check and refit (including any necessary repairs) following combat.

Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

damnit! what would you suggest i do about my pyro then? guess i'll have to start from square one
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I normally run a Pyro disposal service out of BI3 every weekend. "No ship is too new or too nimble!" We melt them down using state-of-the-art fusion technology, and recycle them into bedpans. I'd be happy to show you the process, but I just took over a management position, and I'm typing from work, so you'll have to take my word for it. Wink Laughing

(No, I haven't played in years)

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh i think i found a substitute already, something about a magnum?
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/snob
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Pretty good here too. One of these days I'ma reinstall and see how bad you've gotten playing only nublets Wink

Make it happen bun

damn you.
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

heh, you already know my skills dont require me to play great pilots to be fresh, all i need is a couple weeks to shake off the rust of my aim Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

quit forcing us to play b0ts. Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

NUUU IT'S YOAR FALT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic