Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Gallery > Paper Pyro Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Why not post it for everyone in open forum, or are you just hording it so you don't have to give to people you don't like... like me for example?

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
SailorSat
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hum... Anything new on this topic?
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What a vague and generally applicable question that absolutely fails to mimic an interested new user while necro-posting. Razz

Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.descentbb.com/search.php?search_author=SailorSat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol

curious...
SailorSat
Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah great.
I stumbled upon this thread about 2 months ago, sent a PM requesting further details and got exactly ZERO reply.

As it has been quite some time I simply posted to the thread directly and wow... what a reply Razz
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

SailorSat wrote:
sent a PM requesting further details and got exactly ZERO reply.

x2 BTW
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

SailorSat wrote:
Yeah great.
I stumbled upon this thread about 2 months ago, sent a PM requesting further details and got exactly ZERO reply.

As it has been quite some time I simply posted to the thread directly and wow... what a reply Razz

Private Message wrote:
To: BUBBALOU
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 am
Subject: Paper Pyros Quote message
Hi Smile
I'd like to see more of your paper pyros
They are pretty freaky, but I like em Very Happy

And this means what exactly - I think I need a translator ??????

ask for Zero = get Zero

-=--------------------------------------------------------=-

Grendel - you were given links in teamspeak months ago

anyone else.............?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BUBBALOU wrote:
anyone else.............?

<-- lifts a hand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Surprised

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sent a PM. Still no reply. White background if available please. That's an awful lot of black ink for my little printer to spit out...

STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Me too!!!!!!!!

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

WOW! awsome piece! very very impressive!
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yea I just wanna throw in another 2 cents saying that these are spectacular.

damn you.
LiveNuke
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Would love to do this!! How can we get the template?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic