Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > Who Killed Cock Robin Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, I feel bad for those who only hang out here so to enliven things I will start cross dres....er posting: So on to the Topics:

The verdict is in and Casey Anthony walks out a free woman. Some may judge this a travesty of justice. Some may compare this case to the OJ trial. As in both cases will the killers ever be found? Or did a jury screw up and set the guilty party free? So I guess little Caylee will never get the justice she so very much deserves.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=4516&start=35

Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I still feel bad for you.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's disgusting...

I guess the OJ jury moved to Orlando. I'd been wondering what happened to those people... Though really in this case it's the prosecution who is firmly to blame. Stupid motherfucking idiots.

Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Prosecution didn't prove the case. Whatever happened to actual evidence? I'm actually surprised, anytime they wheel out a dead baby picture, the verdict is usually guilty. Good for Casey, it's how the system works people. You all just kind of proved that none of you can be impartial btw.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sure. Impartial.

A child under her care went missing and she not only concealed the fact but actively attempted to mislead anyone and everyone who wanted to find the child. When it was found, it was dead - and had been so for a while. Being impartial under those circumstances is STUPID. The child's welfare comes first. I understand that shit happens in this life, but in a case like this (whatever actually happened) you call the authorities, QUICKLY. Following any other course is culpable negligence at best. Manslaughter or worse if a death is involved.

Prosecution was so busy stroking their tiny little cocks they forgot the reason they were there. Ego, publicity and attention was more important to them than doing their jobs and this is what happens.

How's that for impartial.

Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

He does have a point. Impartiality is a required part of any functioning justice system.

In this case I think the prosecution was too busy trying to put on a show to woo voters than actually get some kind of conviction. It probably went for murder 1 rater than murder 2 to try to show the public its "tough on crime", which is just fucking dumb.
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Listen to one of the news proggies after the local chief of police gave a proud statement of how well his department handled the case, it was brought out that 5 months prior to the actual gathering of the remains, another individual found the remains and called the self same police dept. Evidently a big belly's sheriff type responded, and when told the bag was in to water, the asshole cop evidently slipped in the mud, got dirty, went no further and berated the caller for a 1/2 hour about wasting his time. Officer was subsequently fired.

If the remains were retrieved at that time, the DNA evidence would of been better preserved and Casey more than likely would be looking at being lit up like a christmas tree. It is just amazing at the ineptness involved in this case.
I'm also wondering how all those high priced defense atty's. and ex-prosecutors who exclaimed how dumb the defense team was, will spin their stories now.
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

She was found not guilty of the charge. Had the prosecution not swung for the fences and wanted first degree murder, perhaps she would have been convicted. So instead, the jury had to look at everything and ask if she premeditated this; I guess the evidence showed otherwise. It's done, it's over. Big fucking deal.
Dedman
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

At least one juror has stated that she thought Anthony was guilty but the prosecutor didn't prove the case. It is after all still the States job to prove guilt.
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I read this post cause I thought Cock Robin was code for Robbin Cock, and I was curious.
View previous topic :: View next topic