Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Tech Forum > Linux and Apache Installer Needed Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Removed because no one seems to give a fuck anymore

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

AceCombat wrote:

My Cell # 678 XXX-XXXX "Andrew"
My Boss's Cell # 770 XXX-XXXX "Daniel"

Pure gold!
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

now i know who im drunk dialing tomorrow. combat's boss biaaaatch!!!
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

AceCombat wrote:

Please if anyone can help let me know by Email, Cell Phone or PM.

Email = XXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXX

My Cell # XXXXXXXXXX "Andrew"
My Boss's Cell # XXXXXXXXXX "Daniel"

I KNOW THIS IS A DUP POST, but i need the most number of people of both boards to see it

My favorite is how the emails are in the clear.

AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

can you guys ever do anything decently ? Rolling Eyes

i mean jesus christ so what if it is me making the post im legitimately asking for some help and all i get is " ohh lets spam ace and his boss with bullshit"

thanks but no thanks.... Evil or Very Mad

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ace got his panties in a bunch once he realized it was a bad move to post his contact info on the interwebz. I let him off the hook. All posts with his contact info have been edited. I may or may not have saved it for future reference though, or perhaps a Dutch auction later. Wait, what am I saying? No one is gonna pay for Ace's digits! Ha!

Ace: <3
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ace, nothing personal here, but it's retarded to post contact information in the clear. That's all we were saying. While the method was sarcastic, we were looking out for your best interests.

edit: I saved his info too. I hope he decides to go off on us, then I can find a LGBT furry latex dwarf scat fetish forum to post it on....

AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah i apologize for going off, it was dumb... and i also took off the info on .net either way, my bad for going off

i did get some good info too, friend says to use Ubuntu Server with LAMP installations....

good ? yes no?

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) packages are often configured to work within some virtual machines, keep that in mind and it can help speed up the process.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

according to everything im reading it can be done directly from a Ubuntu Server Installation, which is the path i think im going to advise my boss ( after being told by a couple of Linux Guru's that is the best choice of OS ) that it is the best route to go

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

wtf you trying to do?

http://www.howtoforge.com/ubuntu_lamp_for_newbies

I personally use centos, so, whatever.

[13:51] [8]PunAtWork: g8, you're a frickin genius
[13:51] Me: what?
[13:52] JBoMbAtWoRk: yeah im with him man, yer a genius
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
I saved his info too. I hope he decides to go off on us, then I can find a LGBT furry latex dwarf scat fetish forum to post it on....

See what you did.

Google Search
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Haha! That's awesome. Maybe JBomb can make a LGBT furry latex dwarf scat fetish logo for us...
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

OK I LOL'd

View previous topic :: View next topic