Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > LOOKING FOR KOOLBEARS LEVELS Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ftp://ftp.koolbear.com/d2/files/d2_2420 ... _files.zip is dead
help pls?
KoolBear
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.koolbear.com/Descent/levels/d2/d2_2420plus_hog_and_mn2_files.zip

But you would have gotten a quicker response had you asked me Smile

That file and all other files are searchable with my online mission grabber you can search d1, d2 or d3 levels with either a full or a partial name.
http://www.koolbear.com/Descent/missiongrabber.htm

Enjoy!
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

thx KOOLBEAR!
KoolBear
Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Glad to be of service. Smile
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There a particular reason why when I go to download a level, all I get is a 0kB file? This happens on both the D1 and D2 level downloads page. (Using Firefox 4.0 RC 2)
Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Same for me. 0kb zip files. But with IE8

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey guys,

Koolbear is having a problem with the downloads when you click on them, however one thing that I noticed is that it usually works if you copy and paste the file's URL into your browser menu. He's working on getting that fixed though.

-skunk
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hmm i am a newb again but i got his levels and thx to KB!
View previous topic :: View next topic