Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > D3 1v1 Tournament Signups 2/5/2011! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LvlSevenBoss
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'd like to give this tournament hosting gig a shot. You guys gotta' start practicing for the next Descent! If this tournament is successful, I may make it a monthly thing on the first Saturday of each month. Here are the deets:

When: Saturday, Feb 5, 2011 at 8 PM Eastern
Style: 1v1, Single Elimination
Prize: Respect

Rules:
  • Show up 15 minutes early to chat at #d3tournament on irc.gamesurge.net else risk not being able to play
  • Level to be chosen by players prior to match, if players cannot decide, host will determine level
  • All games will go to 10 except the final match which will be to 20 (observers are welcome during the final match only)
  • If turnout is not enough to form a tournament, we will play an anarchy instead

Reply if you can make it and don't forget to add it to your calendars. Thank you!

Useful links: Web chat and missions

1. Deliverance
2. Birddog
3. Darktalyn
4. Fiend
5. SpudPuddle
6. Magnet0
7. Foil
8. OO7GUY

Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

why on a weekend?
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Why not?
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Because Saturday is my night for fighting....alcoholism. Sorry to have a life outside of D3 Neo
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Then don't sign up. Razz
Magnet0
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'd like in please.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Put me in.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

sounds good, sign me up
LvlSevenBoss
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Tourney is tomorrow night! I'm predicting the following outcome:

Darktalyn vs. Magnet0 in the finals. Darktalyn wins 20-9.

Several potential contenders for 2nd place though. This should be interesting.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zuruck wrote:
Because Saturday is my night for fighting....alcoholism. Sorry to have a life outside of D3 Neo

You should come play with us. You'll just catch a beat down and get hit over the head with a bottle if you go to your little fight club. Razz
LvlSevenBoss
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not enough players to form a good tournament so we did up 3 epic anarchy's instead. For those that showed up, thanks, gg's.

2*pi*r

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sorry I couldn't make it. Weather kept me from getting home 'til late.

Perhaps try again next week, or later in the month?

[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Zuruck wrote:

You should come play with us. You'll just catch a beat down and get hit over the head with a bottle if you go to your little fight club. Razz

We wouldn't want this to happen, would we? ^_~ Well I wouldn't, anyway. Razz

It's safer when you get beat up in d3 ^_~
View previous topic :: View next topic