Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > [D2] I Can't Turn Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavacano201014
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I recently installed my old copy of Descent II (with Vertigo!) for the first time in a long time. It works fine for the most part (I'm an XP user), but there are two problems.

The first is a graphical bug with the main menu, but is easily solved by tapping the up and down arrow keys a lot. This problem I'm not so worried about.

The real problem is: I have to move my mouse across the full length of my mousepad to turn right by three degrees. My joystick doesn't respond at all. No es bueno.

Up/down works alright. Is there something stupid I'm missing, having not played in forever?
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.dxx-rebirth.com/?Downloads:DXX-Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Figures there'd be a engine "update" by now. Thanks!
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

And if you're looking for a place to get a game, Kali is your only chance these days. Just do yourself a favor and don't listen to anything that Vrooden says. He's about as clueless as they come.
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thumbs up for the above post, Kali is the best place to meetup for GOOD games, and the only way to actually find the better players, as the only other players in the top 10 pool are gone now, save Warlord, Djcjr, Mark392, Rethink
If you see any of those names ask em for a game, you can usually tell they're in chat when you see two skulls with a letter in between Smile
Paskiewicz
Hyena of Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You will love Rebirth. ;3
View previous topic :: View next topic