Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Tech Forum > New Phone and Possibly Carrier... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, all 4 of the phones in our house are out of contract and as much as I love my iPhone, I'm open to suggestions. I was hoping some of you would share your experiences with hardware and carriers.

I "need" a smartphone that'll do Microsoft Exchange, Spreadsheets, PDFs, etc. I "want" good camera, video, mp3, Facebook, Google, etc.

Right now I pay about 200/mo. for 1400 minutes, data for my phone, and 3 other phones that are mainly texters. I've been looking at some other carriers. Doesn't look like I can save much.
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There is no price competition in the wireless market, regardless of who you go with they will all gouge you the same so just go with whoever has the features you want.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
View previous topic :: View next topic