Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > Need Help PLZ! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phenex77
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi i just got my friends into the first descent game, and i want to play co-op with them, but after i finish a lvl it always stops at the waiting for players screen and says im viewing lvl scores,. is there a way to get past this screen and continue on with the campaign????? plz respond.
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Your friend has to complete the mission also, before you can both proceed if i remember correctly.
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If your using rebirth this is a known bug in the .55.1 version. Either go to the rebirth site and get the newest beta, or get .54 from here:

Rebirth .54
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

*cough*
http://descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=4331
*cough*

Wink
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

multi-what?
View previous topic :: View next topic