Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > "How you like your free money!?" Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

/facepalm

No, that's not what I'm saying :/

I'm saying that voice chat shouldn't be needed to know that generally nothing is wrong with him or what he says, especially if you actually spend time talking to him and listening instead of only talking about him and reading a handful of forum posts.

I take what Adam says seriously, but it most of it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Because 90% of it is valid, and I know how to put what he is saying into context.
Bee
Miss Priss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
/facepalm

No, that's not what I'm saying :/

I'm saying that voice chat shouldn't be needed to know that generally nothing is wrong with him or what he says, especially if you actually spend time talking to him and listening instead of only talking about him and reading a handful of forum posts.

I take what Adam says seriously, but it most of it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Because 90% of it is valid, and I know how to put what he is saying into context.

That's what I thought you meant but I wasn't quite sure, and it's hard not to talk about him when he's a part of the subject. However, I wanted to answer his question as honestly as I could.... that the other person he encountered was a reflection.

I'm not out to condemn him and I wish him well, but like you, I've drawn my conclusions based on his behaviour and the contents and delivery of his posts from many years of observation and I don't see what you see.

Again, I wish him no harm.

Bettina
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

heh..Adams online persona is a complex character indeed. Took me awhile to figure it out as well. But that's what it is...a character, one that we've each created in our minds (for those who don't personally know him), given the information available to us. I've had the pleasure of voice chat with Adam (been awhile) and I can attest to his raw sense of humor as well as his soft spoken side. He's just another unique individual in a sea of crappie (not saying all of us are crappie), that wants his opinion respected by his peers.

...so basically just sayin', not so fkn weird after all Very Happy
(pardon my french Bee Embarassed )

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Every online persona contains a kernel of truth. I'm a rather argumentative smart ass in real life, for example Wink It's just that it comes with a smile which takes the edge off (usually).

which is why I'd slap you in the face with a dildo but still would buy you a beer.
B-
Cocked & Locked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Two things-

1. For the life of me I cannot imagine a violent Ferno, at least not successful.
2. Why do you have a dildo?

Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

B- wrote:
Two things-

1. For the life of me I cannot imagine a violent Ferno, at least not successful.

Well, he does love the cock... Wink
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

B- wrote:
Two things-

To give someone a mushroom welt that they would have a hell of a time explaining away.

MD: I know for a fact that you're a closet homosexual so I wouldn't talk if I were you. Wink
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Beeker and D'Artagnon sittin in a tree... K .. I .. S .. S .. I .. N .. G!

<grin>

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Beeker and D'Artagnon sittin in a tree... K .. I .. S .. S .. I .. N .. G!

<grin>

If you mean kissing, by shoving him off the branch and laughing as he face-plants into the ground, then yes.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

And then I come back with a chainsaw.

"timberr!"

Very Happy
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

willkill wrote:
...so basically just sayin', not so fkn weird after all :D

"im gonna wave my freak flag high".

I have no problem being weird. I just think it's a clown show reading this months later that it has to do with descent bb's at all. It was a confrontation on a city street that sucked, dude might have had a gun and shot me.

Bah, it's prolly one of you clowns pretending you are a naive young woman. Let us have a thread that is about lettuce turn into "dim darn dems and faux news" comments you friggin feedback loops.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

wrong board. Smile
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ah young love.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic