Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > Need New Forum Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Epeen - Clout - Ego - Rooster - Eat My Sh!t - "Butter and Toast"

Lately there has been a trend in the post behavior here ( thankfully not like .net where it's all about banging bibles and quoting scripture by ignorant racists )... why not have a bragging Forum - which could be moderated by TheWhat since He is broke as fuck and does not rely on kneepad service....

Discuss - oh and btw ......... Mine really is Bigger! Idea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What a stupid idea. Razz
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
What a stupid idea. Razz

Some jokes just go way over your head, but if you think the validity of the first post is stupid... Then it's probally a good idea. Maybe its the overzealous stero-typing of .net then that's even better. But if you think TheWhat as a moderator is stupid then you might have a point..... He is too hard core to handle that much responsibility

Roflz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

just rename the NHB. it ain't doin anything interesting we don't already do everywhere else anyway.

eg: fuck you all.
<3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BUBBALOU wrote:

Some jokes just go way over your head, but if you think the validity of the first post is stupid... Then it's probally a good idea. Maybe its the overzealous stero-typing of .net then that's even better. But if you think TheWhat as a moderator is stupid then you might have a point..... He is too hard core to handle that much responsibility

Roflz

BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Weeaboo = Samus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You lookin' like a fool with yo pants on the ground.

Put an easter egg in here for bubba-noob Razz
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo does have a butt hole for a mouth. So expect nothing but shit to come out of it. Rolling Eyes
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

how original
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

<+[QQ]Ragequitter> people on the DBB are such idiots
<+[QQ]Ragequitter> not so much the .net as .com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i thought I HAD issues here in this community Laughing

Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

AceCombat wrote:

STFU Feline Hunter! Wink
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ace wants attention again?

Do we really need an expert attention whore. Wink
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:
AceCombat wrote:

STFU Feline Hunter! Wink

NO!

LOL!!

[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You're right bubba, your post was a joke. ^_~
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[QQ]Ragequitter wrote:
You're right bubba ≥≤

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

All this could have been avoided if you would have posted something of value. Razz
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lmao...that sht is hilarious.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hehe Smile

Yeah I saved it to my hard drive for later use as soon as I saw it. xD
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

AceCombat wrote:
MD-2389 wrote:
AceCombat wrote:

STFU Feline Hunter! Wink

NO!

LOL!!

Do I need to remind you what I did to you the last time we played D3? Twisted Evil
View previous topic :: View next topic