Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > Bot damage and hitpoint tables Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi everyone

I was wondering if there was a good, detailed listing of how many hitpoints each bot in D1/D2/Vertigo has, and what damage each of their weapons do, as well as what damage the players weapons do to the bots in each game? Been trying to find this info everywhere and cant find a damned thing.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You'll have to pull up the table file to find that out.
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

For Descent 2 I think you can find most of this info if you find yourself a copy of descent network haxmedit32 / dos (and get them working which on modern machines can be the hard part).

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
View previous topic :: View next topic