Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The Marketplace > WTB: Descent 3 Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarzanMan
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So, are there any software/game stores that might still have a copy for me to get? I am in Atlanta, GA
Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Do you have a Fry's Electronics there? They are almost always available ijn the $3 rack by the dozens. If not, they are usually available on Ebay.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yes..ebay..if all else fails tarzanman you might find someone here who has an extra copy they may be willing to part with for some lunch money... ( i dont but i know some people here have many)

also i once bought a copy of descent that was packaged by "Sold Out Software" In some generic white pack that looked like kmart...i couldnt resist cause i was like.. "what is this"

*edit* LOL...and here it is:
http://magazinultau.ro/img_db/1557.jpg
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

take your pick

Ebay Search for Descent 3

Perediablo wrote:
Do you have a Fry's Electronics there?
There is one at Gwinnett Place Mall in Duluth GA

OFF TOPIC: where in ATL are you located? im in Riverdale

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

$4.95 @ Chips & Bits
TarzanMan
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We have a Fry's here, but they had their grand opening about a year ago... so they wouldn't necessarily have left over old software around.

Is chips and bits a reliable site? I tried calling their number on saturday and left a voicemail. I'll try them again on Monday.
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hey Tarzan, where you located at in ATL? im in Riverdale

DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TarzanMan wrote:
Is chips and bits a reliable site? I tried calling their number on saturday and left a voicemail. I'll try them again on Monday.

their pretty solid... great place for old titles you can't find ... but i wouldn't recommend grabbing your new releases from them.

but hey ... they still carry the tremorpak for the dreamcast!

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I have like a dozen copies of D3 still that I can give away for $5 each (to cover shipping).
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We bought 20 copies to give out at chicagolan from chips and bits. They were timely and courteous. I would definately recommend them from my past dealings.
HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

soldout software re-released D3 a couple years ago. seems to be widely available on eBay! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Available patched for WinXP at www.gog.com for $5.95. Purchase retained on their site, downloaded to you. Can download over and over as you own it! Works great in my 32 bit WinXP Dell Dimension 2400. I am addicted to this game!