Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > Do you want to date my avatar? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MEDIIIIC!!!
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No, I really don't.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

And here I was expecting to find Keanu with his sausage....
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:

So what did you do with the disappointment, go rub one out anyway?

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
MD-2389 wrote:

So what did you do with the disappointment, go rub one out anyway?

Why yes I did! I'm proud that I did my part to reduce my chances of cancer! Wink
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:
Why yes I did! I'm proud that I did my part to reduce my chances of cancer! Wink

Was this with your special collection of Tankie2 pics and ASCII pr0n?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No, my special collection of Makavelli altered pics. Wink
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
No, I really don't.

I'm not surprised. Razz

heh MD you got served Razz
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ahh, don't you love it when Neo is totally clueless to the joke being discussed? Wink
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

no deal Razz
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Paste it on a pyro and I'll kill it Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

come to stadium. Smile
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

is that me?

i still really like this game.
I really need to enable VOIP and join some kindof clan or team. So we can scream orders at eachother, i find the concept of in-the-field squad information management facinating but havn't really got to try it all out yet. Also we will give manly yells of mourning at the sky when a comrade dies, like we're in some trash hollywood army movie.
respawn in 10...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol.. your sig fits in nicely with the last line Smile I hate waiting so long to respawn Sad

It might be you... or it might be anyone who mostly plays on the PAC team (and bought Northern Strike). Smile

I joined a clan, but they don't seem active, and there's no equivalent to the Descent 3 Teams League to organize matches, as far as I know. Sad
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Tell me your clan and i'll join it.

My packets shall cross oceans to caress your network card.