Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > If you change the cool Descent logo again.... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...I'll kill you. Razz
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Good sir - You have not what it takes, to see your threats through to fruition...May I recommend a photoshop/flash course Smile
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Looks like Neo's gonna switch from Keanu's sausage to Achmed's instead! Wink
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

haha flowers
that Sun needs happy face.

Reminds me of Counter-Strike for kids

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:
haha flowers
that Sun needs happy face.

and that pyro needs to mow down some hippies....just because. Very Happy
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Just Becaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuussssssse

ps: doesn't this forum have embedded youtube yet? come on

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:
ps: doesn't this forum have embedded youtube yet? come on

http://descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=4028

Complain here. Smile
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Depending on how fast the server is and how much total CPU time you are allocated, updating this BB to 3.x should require roughly 20 minutes.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

oo a Pyro ^_~
View previous topic :: View next topic