Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Hobby Lobby > Spending More $$$ Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
instig8
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Shhh don't tell anybody. Been workin to fund new hobby...

Just built up two new lowers... Wilson receiver, Stag flat top upper, RRA 2-stage trigger, 1-4x scope, and reflex red dot sight. 2nd, basic Stag with flip-up iron sights. ...plus a few k rounds mil-spec 5.56.

no pic

= lots of holes in paper and a few dead bricks.

Next: tannerite.

[13:51] [8]PunAtWork: g8, you're a frickin genius
[13:51] Me: what?
[13:52] JBoMbAtWoRk: yeah im with him man, yer a genius
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

nice, need to bring those to my brothers friend when we have a shootout at his gunrange.

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.helpmegetag5.com/movie.htm

AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ROTFLMAO!! Laughing

Ace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That was thoroughly entertaining bun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What a waste of a few good pounds of explosives... they should have used more. Twisted Evil

AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hahaha

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm not going to buy Tannerite(TM). But I dreamed I found the patent online that contained the exact recipe. Evil or Very Mad

Canuck
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Haha! Last year some dude took 100 pounds of the stuff and blew up a dumptruck in his backyard... got him into some trouble;
http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=492577
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

what a dumbass

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not quite 100 lbs... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXIFEf9-4s Plus, 100 lbs. is stupid at the prices tannerite.com charges. It can be had at 60c/lb. if the components are purchased through traditional channels.

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bro, the link in your OP is fubar. Maybe an update, or a little dyndns work is in order?
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

instig8 wrote:
What a waste of a few good pounds of explosives... they should have used more. Twisted Evil

x2

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well if you could spend a little more money on a better host for your pictures instead of 209.11.243.226....... so some of us might actually get to see what this thread is about instead of the mules above changing the subject and seeing if you will not notice

there is also an ATTACH PICTURE function on this forum for FREE!

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Oh great Knowing One! please tell us how the "attach picture" function works...heehee.

Seriously tho...how does it work Bubba?
instig8
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It works like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNfrQrAdiJM

The linked pic in the OP was set to self-destruct after viewing. Sorry.

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

instig8 wrote:

Then why not just edit the link out then?
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

instig8 wrote:
It works like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNfrQrAdiJM

I jest...but thanx 4 the sweet link

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
View previous topic :: View next topic