Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > D2 DOS Full version Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eduardo555
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Where do i get it?(download)
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well, people here aren't gonna tell you in a thread obviously.
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Technically that would still constitute illegal downloading, not that interplay even has the funds to FILE a lawsuit these days....
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

goto kali and dl it from someone. i got mine from rul.
will that help you out?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Avder wrote:
Technically that would still constitute illegal downloading, not that interplay even has the funds to FILE a lawsuit these days....

hahahaha!
Zero
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.classic-gaming.net/

"ShadowFox126: TW, just hold 50%, I'll do the rest."
shadowfox 19-25 twolvesfan 28-27
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah, someone bought them out. Razz
even after descent...
even after all of those star trek games...
-----
also, theres a download link for descent 2 at the descent warriors league web page.
its free and there is no membership required to download it.
since you need the original version of d2 to play any new versions, there should be a dos exe in there. but i dunno.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

unfortunately it's all illegal... which sucks since i have something like 5 or 6 copies sitting around which are all legal and legitimate.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well apparently,
most of these players dont care...
at all.
with interplay and parrallax and any others who made d1 and d2 down, most dont care.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There isnt much me, or any of the rest of this small community can do about interplay folding, unless you have a few 100k to drop down for the license.
View previous topic :: View next topic