Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > Can I suppress the display of avatars here? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaktazuki
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

^^ subject line says all.

Unicorn: “Oh, you know, to stab my foe. I know, that sounds pretty harsh and brutal, or whatever. And it grants wishes! It also just looks good on a unicorn, *rawr*.”
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"shaktazuki" don't post in certain threads. Especially if you offended by a public image on the internet..

1. Need a FORUM for under 15 and annoying

there is one - located here

2. need a FORUM for religious fanatics who twist it into everypost
oh wait, here is that one

3. need a FORUM where young boys and girls can participate in their first Blind Faith CULT
We Have that too, Right HERE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Are you essentially saying "get your ****ing *** out of this board!"?

Unicorn: “Oh, you know, to stab my foe. I know, that sounds pretty harsh and brutal, or whatever. And it grants wishes! It also just looks good on a unicorn, *rawr*.”
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

shaktazuki wrote:

Three ways of doing this:

Pestering the server admin to install a certain mod for phpbb2, or pestering the server mod to upgrade to the more robust phpbb3. You could also just download FireFox and install the "adblock plus" add-on, and adblock the entire directory. (which in this case, only works if people upload the avatars)

Have fun. Smile
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

shaktazuki wrote:
Are you essentially saying "get your ****ing *** out of this board!"?

He says that to everyone I wouldnt worry about it.

shaktazuki wrote:

why?

ps. nm I found the other thread.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:
You could also just download FireFox and install the "adblock plus" add-on

x2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Found him.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/crybaby.htm
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:28 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Oh, shut the fuck up, Ferno.

I could've sworn there was a firefox plugin that handled avatars, other than adblock.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
I could've sworn there was a firefox plugin that handled avatars, other than adblock.

Theres one that allows you to ignore users on a phpbb forum, but the name escapes me at the moment.
View previous topic :: View next topic