Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > All Expense Paid Vacation! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ban Isaac?
2 Weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1 Month
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
2 Months
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Indefinately
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
No (I'm Isaac ;))
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No. I have a problem with your assumption that this whole forum is nothing more than "troll city", where crapping on an amusing thread in the PTMC Saloon is the same as dumping $hit in a serious E&C discussion.

In other words: Troll away, you're free to. Just don't assume that everyone here does the same.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
No. I have a problem with your assumption that this whole forum is nothing more than "troll city", where crapping on an amusing thread in the PTMC Saloon is the same as dumping $hit in a serious E&C discussion.

In other words: Troll away, you're free to. Just don't assume that everyone here does the same.

Fuck me... I must be doing it for no reason then... It's probably a hallucination that caused me to believe this is a "troll site." You're so smart. Are you spawning children just like you?
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

isaac wrote:
Fuck me... I must be doing it for no reason then... It's probably a hallucination that caused me to believe this is a "troll site."

I have no idea why, and I frankly don't care to know why.

You simply need to learn the difference between "amusing troll" and "being an ass".

At some point, you're going to have to realize that the strength of .com is not only its freedom, but its diversity. Despite whatever reason you have for thinking otherwise, this is not just a place for trolls and trolling. We have whackos, geeks, slackers, gun nuts, anti-gun nuts, and everything in between, with threads just as varied as the people.

I'm not saying you can't troll (obviously you can, and it can be amusing in moderation). What I'm saying is that you need to show some maturity, rather than indiscriminately $hitting on everyone and in every thread you see.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:

Don't worry big boy. It's all gonna be ok.
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

This is .com, we come here to escape moderation, there is no doing something in moderation on this forum. The whole point is to take something and drive it into the ground so hard that it erupts forth from the opposite side of the earth and enters orbit as a shining beacon for all humanity.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh, I've had my say. If you want to refuse to recognize that this is more than a "troll site", then it's your loss. Have fun, bye now. Cool

Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That last bit moved me, Krom. Sad
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Define Troll site please......

Oh and refrain from using large penis size concealing words

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BUBBALOU wrote:
Define Troll site please......

Oh and refrain from using large penis size concealing words

how many times do i have to call you stupid today?
Vindicator
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom wrote:
Voted no: This is the most fun and entertaining .com has been since forever.

x2
isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Vindicator wrote:
Krom wrote:
Voted no: This is the most fun and entertaining .com has been since forever.

x2

I want to see a web stat report.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil, just take what he has to say for a grain of salt and run with it! When he dishes it out, give it right back to him! Sure, he's a dipshit, but you can still make fun of him with his own material.
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Gets old quick tho.
isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Grendel wrote:
Gets old quick tho.

It can, but that's just the way this forum is. Originally all i wanted to do was talk about descent related topics. That was wishful thinking.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I can handle myself in a troll thread. What Isaac (and apparently others) fail to realize is that such threads are not the full extent of .com's appeal.

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
I can handle myself in a troll thread. What Isaac (and apparently others) fail to realize is that such threads are not the full extent of .com's appeal.

Yeah, there's boobs too.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:

Honestly you don't care. What you want is someone to stroke your ego and say, "ohhhh you're absolutely right... Your mind is like a l4Z3R and your very presents inspires me to improve and be kind to others." Do you want me to say that?
isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The only thing i'm never going to spam is the DESCENT GAMING section. It would never hurt anyone. No trolls there.
isaac2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quote

So with the proxies and msn's 5 second email creator im unbannable? This is worth testing for your education! What if some crazy person were to start using this site?!?! I'm helping you prepare for that!
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

isaac2 wrote:
What if some crazy person were to start using this site?!?!

<yawn> you're not special.

Poor, poor, poor poorly socialized Isaac. You just don't understand what this place is all about...To be honest the only trolling currently going on here is you. What even set you off? Can you not take a joke? Are you one of those guys who can't take a little ribbing? Does it leave you all butt-hurt? Or was it something else?

Whatever it was, I wish you would come back. When times are bad (and they are) sometimes the best thing for one's spirits is to watch someone else's epic failure. Your flailing was so very entertaining, but sadly in the end you showed your lack of quality. When you posted your wank pictures of disfigured penises and dead people, we all dreaded that next you would be posting explicit pictures of the little boys you molest. I think that is what pushed it over the line, but rest assured we miss you already.

Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:46 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I would have voted "No(I'm Isaac)" but my name isn't Isaac. I didn't realize we had so many people with the same name on this board! Razz

2*pi*r

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

isaac wrote:
The only thing i'm never going to spam is the DESCENT GAMING section.

So your indiscriminate trolling over in E&C and other places never happened?

If you say so.

DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow, over 3 hours without a response..... I wonder what that means?

Somebody should start a new poll, What Happened to Isaac!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

He's not a troll, Chris. He's just acting like a 4chan reject. I don't understand the attention whore via self-persecution complex. Making yourself out to be more stupid than we already know you are just so people pay attention to you? What a waste of time.

I would suggest that the energy wasted in this boring and predictable tirade of his would be better suited improving his artistic skills, 'cause he sure as shit needs the improvement.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You're right Dave, but he is trying (and failing) to act the part. He's more like the special education kid with severe emotional problems who can't handle the stress of being around his more normal peers without erupting into shrieking fits.

MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Seems to me that he's roid's evil twin.
isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm off my period now. I've been going through alot lately. This board still sucks but I promise to behave myself if you'll all just give one more chance!!!1?

Thank you for the PM's Grendel you aren't such a dick after all.

Bunyip you ARE still a dick. Evil or Very Mad
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Takes one to know one, I suppose...and you know them all. Intimately. Now behave yourself and remember to keep your midol handy when you feel PMS coming on.

Thanks Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic