Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Gallery > Super Laser Cannon Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

15186 polys

You can thank Duper for the suggestion for me to model this gun after posting my fusion cannon.

For WIP action, just catch me on kali.
isaac
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Looks nice. Edges could use some beveling.
Testiculese
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You've improved by leaps and bounds, man, good job.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

thats funny i was going to say that even before i saw testis post.....you have gotten better!
SuperSheep
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice!
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pretty....