Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > D3 Servers and Server OPs > Team [NuB] Server Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadmeat
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ok, The Team [NuB] server is up and running and I've been able to host 8 players with no problems. Think that might be the max, but I'll try for more.

I'm using Hunter's server tool. Is there any kind of game log that will show me player IP's once the game is over? In game I think I get it with $playerinfo [pnum] Not that I want to get ban happy, but sooner or later I'm going to have some troublemakers. And, how do I ban by IP? I found something on it in the readme, but can't figure out how to do it.

Also, I've received a couple of prank Team Join Requests. One was just smart-ass, the other was down right vulgar. Got two IP's off the header, but can't seem to trace them. 172.16.6.25 and 172.16.6.98. Can anyone put a handle on this jerk?

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'll check that IP against my logs. DM.
Deadmeat
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I got the answer. It's an AOL IP range which constantly changes. That's why I can't track him.